We are an Authorized Dealer for Talley Mfg Scope Mounting Systems
Updated April 5th, 2011
Summary Listing of All Talley Products for 2011
New and Popular Items: Mounts for the CZ 550, Marlin XL7, Marlin 1895, Browning X-Bolt, Kimber DBG Rifle, Picatinney Bases in 0 MOA or 20 MOA Taper for Browning, Remington, Savage, Stevens, Stiller, Weatherby and Winchester Rifles... Don't settle for "knock off" scope mounts that attempt to imitate our Genuine Talley Scope Mounts.
Made in the USA ..
To see image of picatinney base click here
Complete selection... You will NOT have to wait for 30 days as is the case with some other shooting sports companies that you do business with. Most orders ship out within 24 hours of being placed and you will normally receive your order within 3 or 4 business days from the day you place your order. We have been in business since 1997. We are a small specialized operation and give personalized service to our customers.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS through our SECURE On-Line Shopping Cart.
On-Line Shopping Cart
OR if you prefer another option then you can use PayPal through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pay through PayPal then please include the grand total of all the items plus shipping costs and submit your order. Shipping cost is normally $8.95 using Priority Mail, add an additional $8.00 for international orders. Contact us if you have any questions.
International Dealer: Most of our customers are here in the USA but we also frequently ship to Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and many over-seas locations. Allow time for your order to clear through customs if you are outside of the USA. We ship either by USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. We ship to our customers in Alaska and Hawaii by Priority Mail.
Call us anytime including Saturdays and Sundays at (360) 450 6976 leave a message, including your phone number and a best time to call you. If we don't answer your call and we will get back to you shortly, or skype us at marshall.talbott or email email@example.com Please write "Talley Rings" in the subject line of your email for faster service. Check your spam or junk folder if you don't receive a timely response from us as we normally reply to email inquiries within 30 minutes of receiving them.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) shown below:
1. Return / Exchange / Order Cancellation / Guarantee Policies... Returns and Exchanges: In order to make arrangements for a return or an exchange the customer must first contact us directly by either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 360 450 6976 ... In the event that you ordered scope mounts from our company that do not fit your rifle and/or scope properly then we will gladly help you to obtain the correct mounts. The customer will be responsible for shipping costs involved with returns or exchanges as well as any credit card fees that our company was charged that are associated with a return requesting a refund. We do not guarantee that the Ring Height Selection Guide shown below (FAQ # 9) will work for every rifle/scope combination. We will not accept any returns or exchanges after 90 days from the shipping date. Returned merchandise must be in new condition in order for a refund to be issued.
Cancellations: If the cancellation is made before the order is shipped then the customer will not be charged for any shipping costs and is only responsible for credit card fees that are charged to our company as a result of processing his or her credit card, normally 5% of the total amount. Any cancellation should be done within 24 hours or less of placing the order.
Guarantee: Talley Scope Mounts are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and are frequently used by many of the finest gunsmiths.
2. The Talley Steel Bases are used in conjunction with either the Talley Quick Detachable Steel Rings or the Talley Fixed Steel Rings.
3. The Talley Lightweight Alloy Mounts do NOT require separate bases; the bases are built into the rings.
4. Chrome Molly or Stainless Steel: Most of the more popular steel rings and bases are also offered in Stainless Steel
5. Rings heights are measured in inches from the contact point of the base or the contact point of the receiver to the bottom of the ring cradle. Base heights are similarly measured.
6. Come in Complete Sets: Scope mounts, rings and bases come in complete sets and include torx head screws for mounting. Mounting instructions are also included.
7. Torque recommendations: For the lightweight alloy mounts: 20-25 in-lb for the base, 17 in-lb for the rings. Steel: bases 20-25 in-lb. Fixed rings, bottom screw 35 in-lb, top screw 17-24 in-lb. Detachable rings: large bottom screw 35 in-lb, small bottom screws 30 in-lb, top screws 17-24 in-lb. Loc tite are not recommend, but if selected the company recommend the non-permanent blue loc tite.
8. Installation Tip: Make sure steel rings are completely closed at the bottom before snugging the rings up at the top with the top screws.
9. Ring Height Selection Guide: This guide is a good rule of thumb guide but we will NOT guarantee that it will work for every rifle/scope combination.
Low Ring Height for scopes up to 44 mm objective with standard barrel contour.
Medium Ring Height for scopes up to 50 mm objective with standard barrel contour.
High Ring Height for scopes with a 56 mm objective with standard barrel contour.
Extra-High Ring Height for large objective scopes with heavy contour barrels and single shot rifles.
10. Extended Mounts are extended on the front mount. Extended mounts bring the front ring towards the rear (towards the butt stock of the rifle) by about 1/4 inch. So extended mounts bring the rings closer together making this useful on rifles with longer actions and/or with scopes with shorter tubes. Double extended mounts bring the rings about 1/2 inch closer to each other. Also the front extended mounts or bases can be rotated 180 degrees in order to increase the scope's distance from the shooter's eye if need be.
11. 6x48 or 8x40 screws. Most rifle receivers are drilled and tapped for 6x48 screws so do not order mounts or bases intended to work with the larger 8x40 screws unless you are sure that your rifle has been drilled and tapped for the larger 8x40 screws.
Credit card charges will appear on your credit card statement as being sold by HuntAmerica com
Jan 23, 2009 -- Now, that, is what I call service. I was expecting to hear you say it was shipped, but it was in my mailbox today. I find it hard to believe you got it here that fast. If you guys were any faster I would have received it before I ordered it. Thanks, I will surely keep you in my favorites and I will definitrioely recommend you every chance I get. Thanks, Customer -- Newport, MI
Jan 26, 2009 -- Marshall, I got the rings on Friday actually. They're perfect, just like the other two I bought from you a few years back..... Thanks! It's a pleasure as always. Customer -- Arlington, VA
Jan 12, 2010 -- Wow.. Thats fast! Thanks Marshall. Always a pleasure buying from you. Thanks! ...Customer -- Brandon, MS
March 27th 2011 -- Thanks for the fast shipping, the mounts worked great.... Customer -- Peyton, CO
March 22nd, 2011 -- Dear HuntAmerica team, it got here sound and safe. Also perfect fit on the rifle. Brilliant ! Many thanks for your perfect service. Best regards from (Customer), Belgium, Europe.
Hosted by HuntAmerica.com
Hits since Jan 12, 2006